May 15, 2021
11691 S 108th St
Papillion, NE 68046
Show is free and open to the public with ticket.
USAF Heartland of America Band Armed Forces Day Concert
Saturday, May 15, 2021
The United States Air Force Heartland of America Band will present a FREE entertaining & patriotic community concert on Saturday, May 15th at 2:00 pm, at the SumTur Amphitheater, Papillion, NE.
“A Salute to the Armed Forces” will encompass a variety of selections celebrating our nation’s Armed Forces Day, the patriotic spirit of the American people, and the countless veterans who have served in all branches of the military. The program includes a special musical tribute to our 1991 Gulf War veterans in recognition of the 30th Anniversary of Operation Desert Storm.
FREE tickets will be available online at www.afheartlandband.eventbrite.com, or in-person at the Papillion Landing Community Recreational Center, 1046 W Lincoln Street, Papillion, NE.
Admission to this event is limited to 800 persons. General admission seating for ticket holders will begin at 1:00 p.m. All unclaimed fixed seat & lawn seating areas will be available to non-ticket holders at 1:45 pm until capacity is reach
Venue Guideline for Shows During Coronavirus Operations 2021.
Dear audience members,
The City of Papillion and SumTur Amphitheater are excited to serve you and your families this season. All operational practices and policies below have been coordinated with and approved by the Sarpy County Health Department. Although some policies may be inconvenient, please understand that we have our audience and our staff’s health and safety as our highest priority. For the 2021 season, SumTur’s goal is for audiences to see an event in a manner that minimizes coronavirus spread. To accomplish this, we will limit capacity, limit gathering points, and ask that audiences not congregate in non-family groups while at SumTur Amphitheater
For this show, SumTur capacity will be 800 persons
Due to heightened staff safety and limited food handling operations, the audience will be allowed to bring in outside food and beverages for non-ticketed events. No open cups or alcohol will be allowed into the amphitheater. The SumTur concessions stand will be open for beverage sales and a limited amount of food items.
- Unless otherwise coordinated by the event renter, family groups will be allowed to choose the section where they would like to sit.
- No social distancing in the fixed seating is required. Groups wishing to socially distance may do so easily on the lawn seating area.
- Customers in lawn seating are responsible for social distancing their group 6’ from others and is first come first served. Customers seating themselves less than 6’ from patrons that are seated before them will be asked to move.
- Once a group is seated, we ask they to stay in their seats/designated lawn area as much as possible.
- At the end of a show, we ask that the fixed seating area depart via the north/rolling gate and general admission/lawn seating depart via the main gate.
- Before, during and after a show, staff will do a thorough sanitizing of the seating areas, bathrooms, and all touch points.
- Lawn chairs and blankets will be allowed in the general admission area. Umbrellas are allowed if not blocking audience members behind them.
- No standing on the sidewalk or sitting on the general admission warning track (safety lighting area) is allowed. If you choose to take pictures, please do so from your seat.
- All policies have been contractually agreed upon and coordinated with Sarpy County Health Department. Please contact the renting agency (lessee) or amphitheater manager for additional questions and coordination.
- Backstage and onstage social distancing are the responsibility of the renting agency. All participants that come into the audience areas are required to follow SumTur’s seating policies.
- Audience members that enter SumTur Amphitheater do so with the understanding that they will be required to follow SumTur’s audience requirements and directions on signs and by ushers. Those choosing not to follow the policies above may be asked to leave with the full endorsement of the renting agency.
Thank you for your cooperation and compliance. We hope you enjoy your time at SumTur Amphitheater.