August 9, 2020
11691 S 108th St
Papillion, NE 68046
Sunday, August 9, 2020
Join us Sunday evening for one of our favorite bands, Mark Irvin. Mark always has a great set and this year he’s invited his long time friend Billy McGuigan to play a short opening set. The music will start a little early. Gates open at 6:30 pm. Social distance seating policies will be in effect.
Omaha local and 2010 Nebraska Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee, Mark Irvin, is sure to put on a rockin' show! Come on out and spend the night listening to the 2005-2008 guitarist of Rave On.
During these inconvenient times of social distancing and Directed Health Measures (DHM), the City of Papillion and SumTur Amphitheater are excited to serve you and your families this season. Where, admittedly, SumTur Amphitheater is not an ideal place for social distancing we believe we have a measured plan to serve our audiences. All operational practices and policies below are meant to meet or exceed Sarpy County Health Department, City of Papillion and SumTur DHMs. Although some policies may be inconvenient, please understand that we have our audience and our staff’s health and safety as our highest priority. Thank you in advance for your flexibility and compliance with SumTur’s Coronavirus preventative policies.
Until further notice SumTur capacity will be no more than 300 persons.
- Gates will open at 7:00 pm.
- Gate entry is first come first served until capacity is met.
- When not using restrooms or at the concession stand, audience members are expected to stay in their seating area once they have been seated.
- The SumTur concession stand will be open. Available items include include popcorn, soda, water, candy, beer and wine. Cash and credit will be accepted at the concession stand.
- Covid-19 Directed Health Measures (DHMs) are in effect at SumTur Amphitheater. See www.SumTur.org for a list of SumTur DHMS.
No Outside Food Or Beverages
See amphitheater policies here