Youth Sport Camps & Clinics
Youth Sport Camps and Clinics
Junior Tennis Clinics
Clinics are designed to meet the needs of every level tennis player from the beginner to the more experienced player. Instructor will be teaching fundamental elements of tennis such as, but not limited to, hand-eye coordination, reflexes and proper movement. The focus will be on the development of basic ground-strokes and volleys, grips, body positioning, stroke components and correct footwork. Clinics will be conducted with proper instruction of the sport of tennis followed by appropriate level game and/or match play. All participants must bring their own tennis racquet, water and wear tennis shoes.
Each session consists of 2 days. Depending on registration numbers, session times may be combined. Make up dates for weather cancellations will be provided as necessary.
- Session I: May 26th and 28th - Canceled
- Session II: June 2nd and 4th - Canceled
- Session III: June 9th and 11th - Canceled
- Session IV: June 23rd and 25th - Canceled
- Session V: July 7th and 9th
- Session VI: July 14th and 16th
- Session VII: July 21st and 24th (Tuesday & Friday)
- Session VIII: July 28th and 30th
- Session IX: August 4th and 6th
- Session X: August 11th and 13th
Time: Tuesdays & Thursdays 10:30-11:30 AM
Location: Papillion-LaVista South High School Courts
Ages 5-8: 6:00-7:00 PM on Courts 4-6
Ages 9-14: 6:00-7:00 PM on Courts 1-3
Little Kickers Soccer Camp - - Canceled for 2020
These camps are designed to introduce the game of soccer to boys and girls ages 4-6. Participants will have the opportunity to learn the basic fundamentals of soccer while having lots of fun. Participants must wear shin-guards and bring their own water. Each participant will receive a “Little Kickers” t-shirt. Limited to one session per child and each session is limited to the first 60 participants.
- Session I: June 2-23 (Tuesday Nights)
- Session II: June 4-25 (Thursday Nights)
Time: 6:00-7:00 PM
Location: Papillion Landing Field House
Rookie Camp - Canceled for 2020
These camps are available to boys and girls ages 4-6 who are looking to have fun with kids their own age while learning the basic fundamentals of baseball/softball. Participants must bring their own glove and water. Each participant will receive a “Rookie Camp” t-shirt and cap. Limited to one session per child and each session is limited to the first 48 participants.
- Session I: July 7-28 (Tuesday Nights)
- Session II: July 9-30 (Thursday Nights)
Time: 6:00-7:00 PM
Location: Backstop North and South in Papillion Soccer Complex