Click here for a printable version of the current fitness class schedule.
Papillion Landing will close at 5:00 PM on Monday, May 29th and Tuesday, July 4th. Any class cancelations will be posted later.
Fitness Class Update:
- Body Circuit w/ Colleen is canceled for June 7 and 14th.
- Mixed fitness w/ Colleen is canceled for June 10 and 17th.
- Zumba Classes w/ April will now return on June 20th.
Sat Jun. 10Zumba® w/ Lindsay Zumba® is a fusion of Latin and international musi...Read More
Sat Jun. 10Cycling + Strength w/ Tamsen Indoor cycling using Stages bikes focuses on endur...Read More
Sat Jun. 10Yoga Flow w/ Tamsen Experience a Hatha yoga class focused on a gentle ...Read More
Mon Jun. 12Cycling w/ Krissy Indoor cycling using Stages bikes focuses on endur...Read More
Mon Jun. 12Aqua-Tabata w/ Jen Aqua-Tabata is low impact exercises in the pool pr...Read More
Mon Jun. 12Strong Nation® w/ Andrea Strong Nation® combines body weight, muscle condit...Read More
Mon Jun. 12Aqua Fit w/ Cathi A fun, medium to high intensity-low impact water w...Read More
Mon Jun. 12Silver Sneakers w/ Maureen Have fun and move to the music through a variety o...Read More
Please subscribe to our calendar above to stay up-to-date on our fitness class offerings, also keep an eye out on our Facebook Page as we will be supplementing our Group Fitness Schedule with Pop-Up Classes. These classes will be in a unique format, location or theme. We will post information on Pop-Up Classes 24 to 48 hours prior to the class!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW FOR GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
- Please Click Here to be linked to the City YouTube Channel and the Home Fitness Series.
- Some class sizes will be limited
- Classes in Studio 2 will enter the room starting with the farthest from the door to the area closest to the door.
- Cycling Registration can be done online through www.StagesFlight.com, 30 minutes prior to the class. Club ID is GB250.