Child Watch is temporarily closed during our phased reopening.
Enjoy some healthy “me time” at Papillion Landing. The Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center provides a child watch area for members and daily paid visitors who are in good standing. You can focus on your workout knowing the kids are staying active and having fun in a safe environment.
Child Watch is not a state licensed child care facility. Parents or legal guardians may only drop off their own child(ren). Children must be at least six months of age and not more than ten years old.
- 10: 6 Months – 2 Year Olds
- 20: 3 to 10 Year Olds
- Once a max of 30 kids are in child watch, no more children will be accepted.
- Child Watch operates on a first come first serve basis.
- Limit of 2 hours of child watch per visit.
- Parent/legal guardians are not permitted to leave The Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center premises while the child(ren) is in Child Watch. Parent/legal guardian must be available at any time during child’s stay. The parent/legal guardian will be located and a quick response is expected at any instance; including but not limited to: child(ren) needs or wants parent/legal guardian, child(ren) is unhappy about visiting Child Watch, child(ren) need a diaper change, child(ren) cries constantly for 15 minutes, child(ren) acts, feels or looks ill or in pain, child(ren) exhibits poor conduct, willfully harms another child(ren) or property and child(ren) has been in Child Watch for more than two hours.
- Each parent/legal guardian will be provided a copy of the Child Watch Policy and will be required to sign the form acknowledging that they have read and understand the rules that have been set forth and date the form.
|8:00 AM-12:00 PM||8:00 AM-2:00 PM||12:00-4:00 PM|