- Amenities & Activities
- Papillion Landing
- Community Recreation Center
- About Papillion Landing
About Papillion Landing
Papillion Landing is the new home of the Papillion Recreation Department and owned and operated by the City of Papillion. The Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center and Field House is a state-of-the-art facility which consists of 4 main areas.
- 96,000 Sq. ft. Recreation Center with a Natatorium, Indoor Playground, Birthday Party Rooms, Private Changing Rooms, Multi-Court Gymnasium, Child Watch Services, Elevated Walking/Running Track, Fitness Center and Group Fitness/Dance Rooms.
- 23,000 Sq. ft. Community Center with an Event Center, Catering Kitchen, Youth Center, Master’s 55+ Club, Arts and Crafts Studio, Multi-Use Classrooms, Digital Library Services, Community Gym and Lounge Space for all Papillion Residents.
- 81,000 Sq. ft. Field House with a 150 ft. x 225 ft. Soccer Field with flexible configurations, 4 Batting Cages, 2 Live Pitching Tunnels, 2 Meeting Rooms and a Spectator Mezzanine.
- 25 Acre Outdoor Complex with Soccer, Baseball and Softball Fields.
Papillion Landing was constructed to meet the recreational needs and demands of the growing Papillion community. The facility has an array of amenities for residents of all ages, active and non-active, with a variety of interests. For more information about the features of Papillion Landing, visit our Layout and Features page.
1046 W. Lincoln Street
Papillion, NE 68046
Current Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Saturday: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Pool hours and Open Gym hours vary each day, for current schedule, click on links below:
Child Watch Hours
- Monday - Friday:
- 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
|Junior (Ages 3-17)||$5.00||$7.00|
|Varsity (Ages 18-54)||$7.00||$9.00|
|Masters (Ages 55+)||$5.00||$7.00|
|Children (2 & under) free with a paid adult. Proof of residency must be presented at admissions to receive the resident price.|
PUNCH CARDS (10 ADMISSIONS)
|Junior (Ages 3-17)||$45.00||$65.00|
|Varsity (Ages 18-54)||$65.00||$80.00|
|Masters (Ages 55+)||$45.00||$65.00|