Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
The City of Papillion Parks and Recreation Department continues to monitor the spread of COVID-19 and the impact which it is having on our community. As we continue to move through uncharted territory, we wanted to provide our community and members an update.
MEMBERSHIPS – The Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center continues to remain closed until further notice. With that said, we understand that our members are concerned about their membership and have questions about what will happen with it.
- MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS - We have suspended all of our monthly memberships to ensure that accounts are not being debited for membership dues during this time of closure. Any members who were charged in the Month of March, will have their membership adjusted to provide credit for the weeks which the facility was closed in March.
- ANNUAL MEMBERS - To all of our annual members, thank you for hanging in there with us while we are closed. It is truly uncharted territory which we are in right now. We are currently keeping track of how long the facility is closed and once we re-open, we will extend annual memberships, and as an additional thank you for hanging with us, we will add an extra month at no charge.
FIELD HOUSE - The Papillion Landing Field House remains closed until further notice. All programs and rentals have been paused, canceled of rescheduled through April 30th, 2020. Rentals scheduled for May, will be evaluated in mid-April.
SUMMER PROGRAM REGISTRATION: With Social Distancing and group gathering limitations being extended until April 30th, 2020, the City of Papillion Recreation Department has determined that it is in everyone best interest if we delay opening Summer Program Registration until May 1, 2020. This will include Papio Bay Swim Lesson Registration and Season Pass Pre-Sales.
If you have immediate questions while the facilities are closed, please contact the Recreation Administrative Office at 402-597-2061 or visit the City website at www.papillion.org for continual updates. If you haven’t see our virtual workouts yet, you can find them on our YouTube playlist, CLICK HERE.
Hours of Operation
Community Recreation Center
- Monday-Friday: 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Pool hours and Open Gym hours vary each day, for current schedule, click on links below:
Child Watch Hours
- 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m
- 4:00-8:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00-4:00 p.m.
- Indoor Turf Drop-In ($5/person): Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (depending on field availability)
- Free Walking Club: Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Batting Cages: 30 MIN rental rates during regular business hours and when open during scheduled field rentals (depending on availability).