Papillion Landing Field House Rentals
The City of Papillion Recreation Department takes reservations for The Papillion Landing Field House Indoor Turf Soccer Field, Indoor Batting Cages, the Second Floor Multi-Purpose Space and the Outdoor Soccer Field when not in use for programs or other scheduled events. The Field House consists of 81,000 Sqft. with a 150 ft. x 225 ft. Mondo Ecofill Artificial Turf Soccer Field with flexible configurations, 4 Batting Cages, 2 Pitching Tunnels, Team Meeting Spaces, a Spectator Mezzanine and a large 6,653 sqft. multi-purpose rental space.
For more information or to request a reservation please fill out a Facility Reservation Form.
Facility Hours of Operation
Monday - Sunday: 8:00 AM-10:00 PM (Or as requested per rental agreement)
- Closed on New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Early Closure @ 5 PM on Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Eve, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
|Practice (single use)||Complete payment at time of reservation.|
|Practice (seasonal)||Field House Rental Agreement and deposit of 20% of total fees but not less than $50 (applied to outstanding balance).|
|League Play (single use)||Complete payment at time of reservation.|
|League Play (seasonal)||Field House Rental Agreement and deposit of 20% of total fees but not less than $50 (applied to outstanding balance).|
|Tournaments||Field House Rental Agreement and deposit of 20% of total fees but not less than $50 (applied to outstanding balance).|
- Members of the Papillion Landing Community Recreation Center in good standing receive a 10% discount off the rental fee. Does not apply to consecutive rentals or Rental Agreements.
- Any renter who prepays for 12 consecutive weeks will receive a 10% discount of the rental fee.
- Click here for a full list of fees.
- Facility Rentals and Reservations can be made in person, over the phone or online.
- All reservations must be made at least 14 business days in advance of event date. Payments can be made by phone using any major credit card or in person paying cash, check, or credit card.
- Reservations are not finalized until the Field House Rental Agreement process has been completed and/or deposit or full payment has been received.
- The Papillion Landing reserves the right to fill all open field time slots.
- Individuals reserving facilities will receive a copy of the rental agreement, facility rules and regulations and a receipt of payment.
- All facilities can only be reserved on an hourly or full-day basis. Subletting of rental space (either partial or entire field) is prohibited.
- No transition time is built into the plan and renters/leagues are booked immediately back to back.
- Swift transitions between users are necessary.
- Hourly rental includes access to the field or rental space.
- Indoor Field can be divided into 2 halves or 4 quarters, and applicable hourly rates apply.