Registration opens April 1st. Must pre-register for all camps! NO DAY OF REGISTRATIONS will be accepted!
Papillion Residents & SID’s
Online: Sunday, April 1, 12:00 AM
In-House or by Phone: Monday, April 2 8:00 AM
Online: Sunday, April 8, 12:00 AM
In-House or by Phone: Monday, April 9, 8:00 AM
Pappy's Summer Kick-Off Camp
Join us for a great start to summer. Learn how to kayak, play active group games, conduct silly science experiments and swim at Papio Bay Aquatic Center every day! Bring a sack lunch and water bottle daily. Camp is open to youth ages 6-12.
- Session I: Tuesday, May 29 - Friday, June 1
- Time: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM (Supervision is available from 8:00 AM-5:30 PM)
- Location: Halleck Park Shelter
- Fees: $95.00/child
Pappy's Friday Adventure Camps
Open to kids ages 6-12 this exciting outdoor camp will feature all day activities and plenty of fun. Camp days will consist of field trips, guest speakers, arts and crafts, games, nature walks, outdoor sports and more. Lunches and snacks will be provided.
Time: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM (Supervision available at 8:00 AM)
Location: Meets at Halleck Park Shelter
- Session I: Friday, June 8; Moto Mclean Ice Skating and Bounce U
- Session II: Friday, June 15; Mobile Gaming and Papio Bay Aquatic Center
- Session III: Friday, June 22; Memorial Stadium & Lincoln Children’s Museum
- Session IV: Friday, June 29; The Mark and Entrap Games Escape Room
- Session V: Friday, July 6; SAC Museum & Mahoney Water Park
- Session VI: Friday, July 13; Kids Warrior Gym and Infinity Loop Virtual Reality
- Session VII: Friday, July 20; Urban Air and Platte River State Park
- Session VIII: Friday, July 27; Collaboratory and CoCo Keys
Pappy's Playgrounders Day Camps
This exciting outdoor summer camp will include games, sports, arts and crafts, small field trips and much more. Camp meets Monday-Thursday for a 2-week session at Halleck Park Shelter. Kids ages 4-6 meet from 8:30 AM-12:00 PM, Kids ages 7-12 meet from 1:30 PM-5:00 PM.
Ages 4-6: 8:30 AM-12:00 PM
Ages 7-12: 1:30-5:00 PM
Fees: $65.00/child/session ($5 off each additional child in same family)
- Session I: June 4-14
- Session II: June 18-28
- Session III: July 9-19
- Session IV: July 23-August 2
Little Kickers Soccer Camp
These camps are designed to introduce the game of soccer to boys and girls ages 4-6. Participants will have the opportunity to learn the basic fundamentals of soccer while having lots of fun. Participants must wear shin-guards and bring their own water. Each participant will receive a “Little Kickers” t-shirt. Limited to one session per child and each session is limited to the first 60 enrollees.
Time: 6:00-7:00 PM
Location: Papillion Soccer Complex
- Session I: June 5-26 (Tuesday Nights)
- Session II: June 7-July 5 (Thursday Nights); No camp June 14 due to Papio Days
Baseball / Softball Rookie Camp
These camps are available to boys and girls ages 4-6 who are looking to have fun with kids their own age while learning the basic fundamentals of baseball/softball. Participants must bring their own glove and water. Each participant will receive a “Rookie Camp” t-shirt and cap. Limited to one session per child and each session is limited to the first 48 enrollees.
Time: 6:00-7:00 PM
Location: Backstop North and South
- Session I: July 10-31 (Tuesday Nights)
- Session II: July 12-August 2 (Thursday Nights)
Youth Flag Football Camp
HUT HUT HIKE! This program is available to boys and girls grades K-4 who are looking to learn more about the basics of flag football! Participants will learn all of the basic skills involved in the running game, passing game and playing defense. Participants will also have the opportunity to try all positions on the field and learn a variety of skills in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. A scrimmage will be held on the last day of camp. Participants will be grouped by age for drills and scrimmages.
- Camp Dates:July 7, July 8, July 14 and July 15
- Time:10:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Location:Spirit Football Field
Junior Tennis Clinics
Clinics are designed to meet the needs of every level tennis player from the beginner to the more experienced player. Instructors will be teaching fundamental elements of tennis such as, but not limited to, hand-eye coordination, reflexes and proper movement. The focus will be on the development of basic ground-strokes and volleys, grips, body positioning, stroke components and correct footwork. Clinics will be conducted with proper instruction of the sport of tennis followed by appropriate level game and/or match play. Each session consists of 2 days. All participants must bring their own tennis racquet, water and wear tennis shoes.
Each session consists of 2 days. Depending on registration numbers, age groups may be combined.
Location: Papillion-LaVista High School Courts
Ages 5-8: 9:00-9:50 AM
Ages 9-14: 10:00-10:50 AM
- Session I: May 30 and 31, W/TH
- Session II: June 4 and 6, M/W
- Session III: July 5 and 6, TH/F
- Session IV: July 16 and 18, M/W
- Session V: July 23 and 25,M/W
Ages 5-8: 6:00-6:50 AM (Courts 4-6)
Ages 9-14: 6:00-6:50 AM (Courts 1-3)
- Session I: June 13 and 14, W/TH
- Session II: June 18 and 20, M/W
Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids
This fun-filled day will include hands-on instruction in archery, fishing, air rifles, gun safety, first-aid and many other outdoor topics. Children ages 8 to 14 years old are welcome to attend this educational event. Participants will receive lunch, snacks, an event t-shirt and other items. Camp is run by the Nebraska Chapter of Ted Nugent United Sportsmen of America.
Must pre-register! NO DAY OF REGISTRATIONS will be accepted!
- Date: Saturday, June 9
- Time: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Location: Walnut Creek Lake & Recreation Area
- Fee: $30.00
TNKFK REGISTRATION DATES:
- April 1 - Papillion Residents Only whom have never attended the camp in the past.
- April 8 - For anyone outside Papillion or those that have attended the camp in the past.