Rules & Points System
Based heavily on participation, the Papillion Race Series provides an extra incentive for all ages and abilities to participate in a community race. It is free to participate and no extra registration is required. Registration is automatic when one participates in a series event.
If an individual participates in all events for the year, he/she will earn an additional 50 points.
- Papillion Half Marathon = 100 points
Papillion 10K = 50 points
Papillion 5K = 25 points
- Papillion Days Duathlon
Individual = 100 points
Team Member = 50 points
- Mayor’s Triathlon = 100 points
- Sumtur Twilight Dash
10K = 100 points
5K = 50 points
The Last Try at Summer Kids Triathlon and the Papillion Twilight Bike Criterium are not included in the point system at this time.
- Overall Male/Female Award = 75 points
- 1st Place Age Group Award = 50 points
- 2nd Place Age Group Award = 40 points
- 3rd Place Age Group Award = 30 points
The PRS will track points. Tracking begins when an individual participates in any PRS event. Series winners are determined by individual points at the end of the year.
In the event of a tie: The individual with the fastest recorded time in an event to be determined by the PRS where both individuals participated will be declared the winner. Winners must have participated in 2 or more events to be considered for an overall award.
- Final Point Standings for 2017
- Final Point Standings for 2016
- Final Point Standings for 2015
- Final Point Standings for 2014
- Final Point Standings for 2013
- Final Point Standings for 2012
Awards will be given out for the following categories based on individual point totals.
- Grand Prize Overall
- Youth / Young Adult
Overall 10 & Under