Study & Meeting Rooms
Individual Study Rooms on the north side of the library are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Each room accommodates up to four people.
Meeting room space is provided for library programs and other public meetings of an informational, educational, cultural or civic nature. Library sponsored programs have the highest priority followed by government and then not-for-profit organizations. Permission to use meeting rooms does not in any way constitute an endorsement of the group’s policies or beliefs by the Library Board or Staff. No admission fees may be charged by individuals or groups using the meeting rooms. However, fees may be approved to cover costs of materials for short-term classes or workshops.
Rules & Regulations
- Each group must have a contact person to sign the meeting room policy, request and application.
- Meeting room configurations must be put back the way they were found.
- No meeting rooms shall be used for commercial purposes or political campaigns.
- North Meeting Room: contains 18 chairs and 4 tables, dry erase boards, a projection screen, and a television that can be connected to a laptop or device via an HDMI connection. Maximum occupancy of 18.
- South Meeting Room: contains 40 chairs and 8 tables. It has a sink, dry erase boards, projection screen, and a large television that can be connected to a laptop or device via an HDMI connection. Maximum occupancy of 40.
- Conference Room: contains 8 chairs around a conference table. Maximum occupancy of 8.
Reserving a Meeting Room
Requests for meeting room use may be made by email to email@example.com.
Meeting rooms can be reserved during the following times, subject to availability:
- Monday through Thursday between 9am and 8:45pm
- Friday and Saturday between 9am and 4:45pm
- Sunday between 1pm and 4:45pm.