FIVE FULL ACRES FOR ONE LOW PRICE!
Take in five incredible acres of swimming and outdoor recreation:
- Heated water throughout the park
- Certified lifeguards on staff
- Zero depth swimming pool
- Children’s butterfly slide
- Sand volleyball courts
- Concessions available
- Two water slides
- Sand play area
- Wading pools
- Diving boards
Visit one of America’s best pools right here in town! Papillion’s own Papio Bay Aquatic Center was recently given the Excellence in Aquatics Award by the National Recreation & Parks Association, an honor awarded to only the best managed aquatic facilities in the country.
A FEW REMINDERS
- Children less than 48” tall must be accompanied by an adult when using the water slides.
- Children age 10 and younger must be under the supervision of an individual age 14 or older.
- Coolers, food, and beverages may NOT be brought into the facility.
NORMAL HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Tuesday: 12:00-6:30 PM
Wednesday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Thursday: 12:00-6:30 PM
Friday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Saturday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Beginning August 13, hours of operation change to:
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00-6:00 PM
Last day open to the public is Labor Day, open 12:00-6:00 PM.
DAILY ADMISSION PRICES
- Adult 17-54: $5.50
- Youth 3-16: $4.50
- Adults 55 and Older: $4.50
- Infants 2 and Under: FREE
Monday-Friday after 5:30 PM
- Adult 17-54: $4.50
- Youth 3-16: $3.50
- Adults 55 and Older: $3.50
Papio Bay Aquatic Center accepts cash or credit card. All major credit cards accepted.
Season passes are 10% off if purchased April 15 through May 15 each year.
|Type of Pass||Resident||Non-Resident||Midseason|
|Individual Plus 1||$142.50||$157.50||N/A|
- Individual Season Pass - One person 11 years of age or older. Must be 18 years of age or older to purchase.
- Family Season Pass - One, single family which includes 1 or 2 adults over the age of 21 with all others under the age of 21. A third adult may be added if that person is considered a caretaker for the family. There will be a $25 fee for each additional family member past 6.
Multiple families living under a single household will each be required to purchase their own family season pass, individual pass or punch card.
- Individual Plus 1 Pass - One adult 21 years of age or older and one additional person residing in the same household.
Mid-Season passes go on sale July 15th each year and prices are the same for both resident and non-resident.
|Group Size||Youth 3 - 16||Adult 17 & Over|
|Groups of 10 to 40||$4.25||$5.25|
|Groups of 41 to 99||$4.00||$5.00|
|Groups of 100 or More||$3.75||$4.75|
Punch Cards offer 10 visits for one low price per age group.
- Youth 3-16: $40.50
- Adult 17-54: $49.50