FIVE FULL ACRES FOR ONE LOW PRICE!
Take in five incredible acres of swimming and outdoor recreation:
- Heated water throughout the park
- Certified lifeguards on staff
- Zero depth swimming pool
- Children’s butterfly slide
- Sand volleyball courts
- Concessions available
- Two water slides
- Sand play area
- Wading pools
- Diving boards
Visit one of America’s best pools right here in town! Papillion’s own Papio Bay Aquatic Center was recently given the Excellence in Aquatics Award by the National Recreation & Parks Association, an honor awarded to only the best managed aquatic facilities in the country.
A FEW REMINDERS
- Children less than 48” tall must be accompanied by an adult when using the water slides.
- Children age 10 and younger must be under the supervision of an individual age 14 or older.
- Coolers, food, and beverages may NOT be brought into the facility.
All groups of 10 or more are asked to request their reservations at least 10 days in advance. Download a Group Registration Form (PDF) and fax it to 402-597-2080. For more information, please call 402-597-2041 or email us.
|Group Size||Youth 3 - 16||Adult 17 & Over|
|Groups of 10 to 40||$4.25||$5.25|
|Groups of 41 to 99||$4.00||$5.00|
|Groups of 100 or More||$3.75||$4.75|
NORMAL HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Tuesday: 12:00-6:30 PM
Wednesday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Thursday: 12:00-6:30 PM
Friday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Saturday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Sunday: 12:00-8:00 PM
Beginning August 13, hours of operation change to:
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00-6:00 PM
Last day open to the public is Labor Day, open 12:00-6:00 PM.
DAILY ADMISSION PRICES
- Adult 17-54: $5.50
- Youth 3-16: $4.50
- Adults 55 and Older: $4.50
- Infants 2 and Under: FREE
Monday-Friday after 5:30 PM
- Adult 17-54: $4.50
- Youth 3-16: $3.50
- Adults 55 and Older: $3.50
Punch Cards offer 10 visits for one low price per age group.
- Youth 3-16: $40.50
- Adult 17-54: $49.50
Papio Bay Aquatic Center accepts cash or credit card. All major credit cards accepted.