Starting June 24th, the market will move back to City Park on 84th and Lincoln Street from 5:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Patrons may NOT touch products before purchasing.
- Vendors may pre-bundle product or handle product for patrons.
- Vendors must wear gloves while handling produce.
- Vendors must wear a masks when interacting with others at the market.
- Cash purchases are allowed, but strongly discouraged
- Patrons and Vendors must follow 6 ft. social distancing
- Each stall is 24 ft long. This allows for 12 ft of booth space with 6 ft of social distancing on either side of the stall with the next vendor. Vendors will be set back 5 ft from the sidewalk. Cones will be placed at intervals in the middle of the walk way, with signs reminding patrons to social distance
- The Google Doc will remain available to the public. Vendors still have the option of filling pre-orders for pickup at the market. If vendors do not wish to continue pre-ordering, they must make not of that on their section on the Google Doc.
- Vendors must be set-up by 4:45 pm. Due to the location at City Park requiring driving through the grass at the park, vendors will not be allowed to enter after 4:45 pm.
- No vendor traffic is allowed from 4:45 pm-8:00 pm
Seasonal Vendors are vendors that pay a one-time fee for an assigned stall throughout the season as designated by the City of Papillion.
Weekly Vendors are vendors that pay a drop-in rate and are assigned to a stall space depending on space availability, product mix, and management discretion. Weekly vendors are not guaranteed the same space each week they request to participate in the Market. Requesting a date on the vendor application form does NOT guarantee a stall space for that day. Weekly vendors will receive a confirmation by 4:00 PM on the Monday prior to the requested drop-in date.
Please note, if seasonal vendors are absent for 2 weeks in a row (or more) they will be assigned weekly vendor spots and retroactively charged accordingly. This will also be the case for vendors arriving late (without notification) or leaving early.
Booth Space & Fees
Vendors must remit payment to the City of Papillion Recreation Department.
- Standard (12’ x 12’) Seasonal in City Park grass area = $125.00
- Weekly in City Park grass area = $25.00 (if space is available)
- Oversized (16’ x 16’) Seasonal in City Park grass area = $135.00
- Weekly in City Park grass area = $35.00 (if space is available)