Water & Sewer Billing
The City of Papillion has launched the new InvoiceCloud online billing and payment service where residents can pay their water and sewer bills online. For future reference, you can choose the Pay Online button on the front page of our website to be directed to this new service to pay your bill. If you are currently a paperless or autopay customer, you will need to switch over to this new service. Click here to pay a bill with InvoiceCloud.
New Customers: Click the InvoiceCloud link and select Application for Service.
If you live in one of the following areas, water is not provided by the City of Papillion:
- Lakewood Village
New Water and Sewer Rates are effective annually on October 1.
- Important Information About Your Municipal Service Bill
- Utility Bill Payment
- Termination of Utilities
- Submit Meter Reading
- How to Read HR E High Resolution Encoder Water Meter
- For natural gas you will need to contact Black Hills Energy at 888-890-5554
- For electric service you will need to contact OPPD at 402-536-4131
- For trash pickup you will need to contact one of the following:
- Abe's Trash Service: 402-671-0568
- Gretna Sanitation: 402-332-4710
- Papillion Sanitation: 402-346-7800
- Premier Waste Solutions: 402-339-1229
- Waste Management of Nebraska: 888-618-2252
- Waste Services of Nebraska: 402-590-2000