Water & Sewer Billing
Xpress Bill Pay
The City of Papillion and Xpress Bill Pay have partnered to provide you with streamlined access to our service. You can now sign up for new utility service with the City of Papillion and Xpress Bill Pay will take your application online. Navigate to XpressBillPay.com. You will need to select "Sign Up" to create a login and password, and then select "Home" and "Request Utility Service" to begin the process.
Upon completion of the new account application, the City of Papillion will be notified of your request and will get your new service initiated.
The partnership between Papillion and Xpress Bill Pay provides many choices to manage your new utility account. You can set up automatic payments, access account history, payment history, and much more. You can also choose to receive electronic notification when a bill is available and due.
Get started! (allow 2 business days for processing). To apply by phone or to ask additional questions please call 402-597-2020.
If you live in one of the following areas, water is not provided by the City of Papillion:
- Hawaiian Village
- Lakewood Village
New Water and Sewer Rates are effective annually on October 1.
- Application for Water/Sewer Service
- Utility Bill Payment
- Auto Bank Bill Pay Program (PDF)
- Termination of Utilities
- Submit Meter Reading
- How to Read HR E High Resolution Encoder Water Meter
- For natural gas you will need to contact Black Hills Energy at 888-890-5554
- For electric service you will need to contact OPPD at 402-536-4131
- For trash pickup you will need to contact one of the following:
- Abe's Trash Service: 402-571-4926
- Gretna Sanitation: 402-332-4710
- Papillion Sanitation: 402-346-7800
- Premier Waste Solutions: 402-339-1229
- Waste Management of Nebraska: 402-731-0138
- Waste Services of Nebraska: 402-590-2000
- For TV/Telephone service you will need to contact one of the following: