Recreation Program Guide
The Papillion Recreation Department offers a wide range of recreation programs and activities for all ages. Click on the picture to the right to view a interactive version of the Recreation Guide which is a detailed listed of all our programs, activities, events and services.
The Recreation Guide comes out twice a year, March for Spring & Summer Programs and September for Fall and Winter Programs.
SUMMER PROGRAM REGISTRATION UPDATE:
With Social Distancing and group gathering limitations being extended until April 30th, 2020, the City of Papillion Recreation Department has determined that it is in everyone best interest if we delay opening Summer Program Registration until May 1, 2020. This will include Papio Bay Swim Lesson Registration and Season Pass Pre-Sales.
Thank you to our members and the community for your understanding during this difficult time. The safety and well-being of our staff, members and community continue to be our highest priority. We continue to work with our City Officials to monitor the spread of COVID-19 in our community and limit the disruption to the recreation activities that so many people rely on.
THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN CANCELED:
- Youth Dance Classes
- Babysitters Training Session III – April 11
- Coed Adult Dodgeball League
- Rock Steady Boxing – Session I (April 6 – 29th)
- 2020 Easter Egg Hunt – April 4th
- Variety Arts & Crafts Class – April 9th
- Mother/Son Night with the Omaha Beef – April 19th
- Youth Flag Football Leagues
- Rock Steady Boxing – Session II (May 4 – June 1)
- Babysitters Training Class – May 9th
- Singles Dodge Ball Tournament (CoEd) – May 2nd
- 2-Person Pickle Ball Tournaments – Session I (May 9th)
- Painting Picassos – May 15th
- Junior Tennis Clinics Session I – Ages 5-8 & Ages 9-14 – May 26th & May 28th
THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMS WILL BE DELAYED:
- Triathlon Training Course
- Adult Bocce Ball Leagues
- Coed Adult Softball Leagues