2020 Season - Modified Operations
In order to prevent the further spread of COVID-19 and to keep both vendors and patrons protected, a non-traditional drive-through farmers market plan has been created. The map shows the stall locations of the market as well as how traffic will be directed through it. The market will take place during the same dates and time as the previously scheduled traditional market. Lots A-C will be reserved for market vendors. Lots D-E will be reserved for food trucks. For updates, please follow us on Facebook.
- Dates: Wednesdays, May 20th - August 12th
- No Market on 6/17
- Time: Open 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- New Location: Papillion Landing, 1046 W. Lincoln Street
All payments must be done through credit/debit cards or through an online payment platform (e.g., Paypal or Venmo)-payment type will be at the vendor’s discretion. Please make sure to check the order deadline for each vendor, as it may vary.
Click here for a list of vendors and the products they have to offer.
Papillion Drive-Through Farmers Market contact: email@example.com
Drive-Through Papillion Farmers Market Rules:
- Payment will be given to the vendor at the same time the order is placed.
- Accepted forms of payment determined by vendors (e.g.: Credit/debit cards, Paypal, Venmo)
- Before coming to the pick-up, write your LAST NAME and the VENDOR NAMES of whom you ordered from on a piece of paper and tape it to a passenger side window that you will not use during the pick-up. This will help staff and vendors identify your order quickly.
- Traffic flow will be in one direction.
- Vendors will place orders in the back passenger side seat or trunk.
- Patrons will not be allowed to leave their vehicle.
- Vendors will take extra precaution by disinfecting all surfaces before placing orders on them and again every 15 minutes.
- All products will be pre-bagged.
- Vendors will be asked to wear masks and gloves for both patron and their own safety.
PICK-UPS HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED BASED UPON THE FIRST LETTER OF YOUR LAST NAME
Wednesdays, between 5:30 PM and 8:00 PM - during your assigned time slot shown below:
- 5:30-6:00 PM - Patrons who ordered from 5 or more vendors (of any last name)
- 6:00-6:30 PM - A thru F
- 6:30-7:00 PM - G thru L
- 7:00-7:30 PM - M thru R
- 7:30-8:00 PM - S thru Z
- Reminder that if you cannot make your time slot, due to a conflict, that is okay. We are simply trying to spread out the pick-ups times.