- November 27 - Thanksgiving Day, City Offices Closed
- November 28 - City Offices Closed
- December 3 - Next Session of Dance Classes Start, Click here to register online.
- December 13 - Babysitting 101 Class, Click here to register online.
- December 22 - Breakfast with Santa, Click here to register online.
- December 23 - Santa's Hotline, Click here for a registration form. FREE!
- December 25 - Christmas, City Offices Closed
The 2014-15 Fall/Winter Recreation Guide is now available to view online. Click on the picture to the right to view a interactive version of the Recreation Guide.
Pappy, the newest member of the City of Papillion Recreation Department. With boundless energy, Pappy brings enthusiasm and joy to all of his great fans and soon will be an All-Star at City sponsored celebrations, parties, special events and more!
City of Papillion Recreation Department Concussion Policy
On April 14th, 2012, Governor Heineman signed into law LB260, the Nebraska Concussion Awareness Act. This bill takes effect July 1, 2012. The City of Papillion recognizes the potential danger and long-term health consequences of this often difficult to diagnose form of traumatic brain injury. The Policy is intended to provide easy-to-understand guidelines related to players who have been diagnosed with or are suspected of having a concussion. Click here for more information.
Recreation Department Mission Statement
To enhance the quality of life for Papillion Residents and surrounding communities by promoting healthy living and providing enriching leisure services.
- Customers by interacting with patrons in a responsive, considerate and efficient manner;
- Staff by honoring the contributions of each employee, and recognizing them as essential to accomplishing our mission;
- Outstanding Facilities by managing and maintaining aesthetic quality and cleanliness, while emphasizing safety;
- Inclusiveness by reducing physical, social and financial barriers to our programs, facilities and services;
- Fiscal Accountability by being responsible and efficient in ensuring the financial health of the department today and for generations to come;
- Partnerships by fostering an atmosphere of cooperation, trust and resourcefulness with our patrons, coworkers and other businesses and organizations;
- Excellence by striving to set the standard for quality programs and services through leadership, vision, innovation and dedication to our work.