City Clerk & City Code
Ordinances & City Code
Ordinances are used to establish local laws and regulations enforceable within the limits of the city's boundaries. The ordinances prescribe general unit form and permanent rules relating to the corporate affairs of the city.
Neb. Rev. Stat. §14-137 (1995); Papillion City Code Chapter 55.
Zoning ordinances have extraterritorial jurisdiction to the two-mile limit beyond the city boundaries.
Neb. Rev. Stat. 16-901 (2006) AND 13-327.
Papillion City Code
Ordinances passed and approved by the Papillion City Council but not yet published in the Papillion City Code as of June 1, 2015.
1. ORD 1699 - Change of Zone Granite Falls Commercial
2. ORD. 1715 - Annexation of Prairie Queen Recreation Area, Public Works Facility, SID 217, and designated adjacent properties and ROWs.
3. ORD. 1716- Amend Zoning Map - Annexation
4. ORD. 1720 - Fiscal Budget Amendment 2014-2015
5. ORD. 1721 - Fiscal Budget 2015-2016
6. ORD. 1722 - Water Rates
7. ORD. 1723 - Ward Boundaries
8. ORD 1725 - Budget Amendment 2015-2016
9. ORD. 1726 - Purchase Orders
10. ORD. 1727 - General Obligation Refunding Bonds
11. ORD. 1728 - Highway Allocation Fund Pledge Bonds, Series 2015