City Clerk & City Code
Ordinances & City Code
Ordinances are used to establish local laws and regulations enforceable within the limits of the city's boundaries. The ordinances prescribe general unit form and permanent rules relating to the corporate affairs of the city.
Neb. Rev. Stat. §14-137 (1995); Papillion City Code Chapter 55.
Zoning ordinances have extraterritorial jurisdiction to the two-mile limit beyond the city boundaries.
Neb. Rev. Stat. 16-901 (2006) AND 13-327.
Papillion City Code
Ordinances passed and approved by the Papillion City Council but not yet published in the Papillion City Code as of December 1, 2015.
1. ORD. 1737 - Annexation Metro Community College site and adjacent right-of-way
2. ORD. 1738 - Amend Zoning Map
3. ORD. 1739 - Budget Amendment 2015-2016
4. ORD. 1741 - Impose Half Cent Sales Tax
5. ORD. 1742 - Amend City Code - Increase Sales and Use Tax
6. ORD. 1746 - Recreational Facilities Bonds