City Clerk & City Code
Ordinances & City Code
Ordinances are used to establish local laws and regulations enforceable within the limits of the city's boundaries. The ordinances prescribe general unit form and permanent rules relating to the corporate affairs of the city.
Neb. Rev. Stat. §14-137 (1995); Papillion City Code Chapter 55.
Zoning ordinances have extraterritorial jurisdiction to the two-mile limit beyond the city boundaries.
Neb. Rev. Stat. 16-901 (2006) AND 13-327.
Papillion City Code
Ordinances passed and approved by the Papillion City Council but not yet published in the Papillion City Code as of December 1, 2015.
1. ORD 1691 Eagle Ridge Replatting of Lot 383
2. ORD. 1717 - Extend ETJ Regulations
3. ORD. 1718 - Landscape and Screening Regulations and Recommended Plant Materials List
4. ORD. 1719 - Overall Updates to Chapter 205 Zoning
5. ORD 1730 Alcoholic Beverages Hours of Sale
6. ORD. 1731 - New Storage Facility Use Type
7. ORD. 1732 - Freestanding Canopy Structures