City Clerk & City Code
Ordinances & City Code
Ordinances are used to establish local laws and regulations enforceable within the limits of the city's boundaries. The ordinances prescribe general unit form and permanent rules relating to the corporate affairs of the city.
Neb. Rev. Stat. §14-137 (1995); Papillion City Code Chapter 55.
Zoning ordinances have extraterritorial jurisdiction to the two-mile limit beyond the city boundaries.
Neb. Rev. Stat. 16-901 (2006) AND 13-327.
Papillion City Code
Ordinances passed and approved by the Papillion City Council but not yet published in the Papillion City Code as of December 1, 2015.
1. ORD. 1735 - Change of Zone Thrasher
2. ORD. 1736 - Planning Commission Alternate
3. ORD. 1737 - Annexation Metro Community College site and adjacent right-of-way
4. ORD. 1738 - Amend Zoning Map
5. ORD. 1739 - Budget Amendment 2015-2016
6. ORD. 1741 - Impose One-Half of One Percent (1/2%) Sales Tax
7. ORD. 1742 - Amend City Code - Increase Sales and Use Tax
8. ORD. 1744 - Change of Zone Granite Falls North
9. .ORD. 1745 - 2016-2017 Fiscal Budget
10. ORD. 1746 - Recreational Facilities Bonds
11. ORD. 1747 - City Council Recordings
12. ORD. 1748 - Capital Facilities Charges
13. ORD. 1759 - Highway Allocation Fund Pledge Bonds - Thrasher Addition