City Clerk & City Code
Ordinances & City Code
Ordinances are used to establish local laws and regulations enforceable within the limits of the city's boundaries. The ordinances prescribe general unit form and permanent rules relating to the corporate affairs of the city.
Neb. Rev. Stat. §14-137 (1995); Papillion City Code Chapter 55.
Zoning ordinances have extraterritorial jurisdiction to the two-mile limit beyond the city boundaries.
Neb. Rev. Stat. 16-901 (2006) AND 13-327.
Papillion City Code
Ordinances passed and approved by the Papillion City Council but not yet published in the Papillion City Code as of December 24, 2013.
1. ORD 1677 - Budget Amendment 2013-2014
2. ORD. 1679 - Amend Zoning Map - Ceded Jurisdiction
3. ORD 1683 - Police Pension Plan Amendment
4. ORD. 1684 - Water Wells and Wellhead Protection
5. ORD. 1687 - Change of Zone Public Works Facility