City Clerk & City Code
Ordinances & City Code
Ordinances are used to establish local laws and regulations enforceable within the limits of the city's boundaries. The ordinances prescribe general unit form and permanent rules relating to the corporate affairs of the city.
Neb. Rev. Stat. §14-137 (1995); Papillion City Code Chapter 55.
Zoning ordinances have extraterritorial jurisdiction to the two-mile limit beyond the city boundaries.
Neb. Rev. Stat. 16-901 (2006) AND 13-327.
Papillion City Code
Ordinances passed and approved by the Papillion City Council but not yet published in the Papillion City Code as of June 1, 2014.
1. ORD 1685 - Change of Zone - Stockmans Hollow Replat 5
2. ORD. 1689 - Fire Codes
3. ORD. 1694 - Bonds for Public Works Facility and Parks Maintenance Facility
4. ORD. 1695 - Floodplain Management
5. ORD 1696 - Budget Amendment 2013-2014
6. ORD. 1697 - Fiscal Budget 2014-2015
7. ORD. 1698 - Door-to-Door, Mobile Vendors and Event Permits